Khloe Kardashian French Montana

4:36 AM By


It's been a good few weeks since Khloe Kardashian ended her awful, obnoxious relationship with French Montana: it just now feels like we're starting to recover from all that horror, right? It's taken this long to heal, but now, Khloe is so heartlessly talking about French again, and how they still -- sorry for this -- they still talk to each other:

"I love memories...and I still talk to him. There's no bad blood or anything."And, get this, she's even excited that we're all going to have to relive this terrible relationship on "Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons":

"I think it's cool, and I like that people get to see a part of our relationship. I think people are so quick to judge...and I don't think it's fair to judge people by appearance or what you think you know about them."

No, actually, the judgement of French Montana was totally fair. But apparently Khloe still thinks he's a good dude:

"We went to South Africa in the first episode. I had so much fun, and I really love how...we were only there for like 48 hours, but he planned so many things. I might be like, 'Ah, I need some time to let my jet lag kick in.' I like that he pushes me to do things that I probably wouldn't do."OK, Khloe. Sure. He pushes you to do things you wouldn't normally do, like tacky music videos with very questionable representations of violence and crime. Fine, girl. Whatever you say.


0 comments:

Post a Comment