Miranda Kerr On Orlando Bloom Split: "We Hang Out A Lot"

6:04 AM By



Miranda Kerr sounds like she'll always put family first! 

The model graces the cover of the February issue of Harper's Bazaar, where she opens up about her current relationship with Orlando Bloom, their son Flynn and dating. 

While Miranda and Bloom separated in 2013, they still remain close friends and co-parents to their adorable little boy. 

Orlando lives only 30 minutes away from the brunette beauty, which helps give their son a solid family foundation. 

"Flynn has the best of both worlds that way," she explains, adding, "Orlando will always be my family. We get on so well. We hang out a lot. We’re a team, and we really work on that because Flynn is our priority. We’re both really transparent about everything. Even though we don’t need to be!" 

Kerr also couldn't help but gush about her little guy. "He’s the sweetest boy, really so gentle and so loving," she tells the mag. "I get a tear in my eye because I’m so proud of him. He’s really engaging and funny."

For now, Flynn remains Miranda's top priority ... and while the 31-year-old is single, she's not looking for anything serious at the moment. 

"I’ll go on a date here and there if it works. But at this point my priority is my son. I’m not looking for a relationship. I’m just not," she confesses. 

The brunette beauty does have some solid advice when it comes to dating and relationships though: Kerr's a firm believer that a man should always pursue the woman! 

So, should a woman ever call a guy? "I don’t believe in that. I believe in the man chasing the girl, but that’s just me personally," she reveals. 

And when it comes to texting, Miranda says there still needs to be an air of mystery. "I think a woman should respond but not reach out," she explains. 

What do you think about the model's candid comments? Tell toofab below and check out the galleries  above to see more shocking celebrity splits and cute kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment