Solange Knowles Shares Sweet Pic to Celebrate Blue Ivy's Birthday

5:36 AM By



Jay-Z and Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy turned 3-years-old yesterday, and Solange Knowles took to Instagram to share her birthday wishes with a special snapshot.

In the pic, the tiny tot is putting makeup on her proud aunt as she sports a huge grin.

"My twin, my fellow sassy pants, my dancing partner, my incredibly smart, beautiful, niece-y-poo, turns 3 today! I love her so much," she captioned the cute candid.

Look at those matching curly 'dos!



looks like the famous toddler had a stellar celebration, complete with her very own ice sculpture. In a pic from Beyonce, a giant snowflake was seen on display with the words "Happy Birthday Blue" sketched in the ice stone ... perfectly placed next to a big balloon shaped in the number 3.

According to US Weekly, the b-day bash was all about Blue’s favorite movie, "Frozen."

One thing's for sure: It's good to be Blue! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment