Quotables: Dolly Parton

12:25 PM By


"As far as the Christians, if people want to pass judgment, they're already sinning. The sin of judging is just as bad as any other sin they might say somebody else is committing. I try to love everybody ... I think everybody should be allowed to be who they are, and to love who they love. I don't think we should be judgmental. Lord, I've got enough problems of my own to pass judgment on somebody else."

--Dolly Parton discusses her feelings on her large gay fanbase and the judgement they receive by some religious-minded people.

This is just incredible, but really, we wouldn't expect anything less from Dolly here. She's always been one of the best ladies in existence, and this just proves that. And, of course, it doesn't hurt that she's absolutely right.

Dolly for president, am I right? Seriously, can someone get on that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment